Earth Mama Angel Baby






One of the first gifts I received after announcing my pregnancy was a huge basket from Earth Mama Angel Baby Organics. I was so excited because all of their products are 100% toxin-free, cruelty-free, vegan, and free from all artificial preservatives, fragrances and dyes (although they did send BellyBars in the gift basket, which are NOT vegan, but I see they are no longer doing that, so we’ll let it slide).


So far I’ve loved everything, except the milkmaid tea, and here are a few of their products that I can’t live without:


Angel Baby Bottom Balm- The BEST diaper rash cream that not only smells amazing, but isn’t clumpy and pasty like the other creams I’ve used. You can also use it on bug bites, scrapes, chicken pox, razor burn, dry patches, minor rashes, and burns.


Natural Stretch Oil- I went through 3 bottles of this stuff when I was pregnant, and still use it everyday. Of the 8 stretch-mark prevention products I tried, this one wins hands down. It’s light and quickly absorbs into your skin. The ingredients are so natural that you can use it for perineal massages and I even use it on my face.


Organic Heartburn Tea- I don’t know about you, but the worst part of my pregnancy was the heartburn! I drank at least 3 cups of this tea everyday and it provided great relief. I still warm up a cup after spicy food or too much red wine. Delicious!


Breastfeeding Essentials Bundle- Any mama that plans to breastfeed (which I strongly encourage) should invest in this bundle of goodies. The Booby Tubes are gel-free compresses that can be used cold for engorgment, or heated up to help with milk let down. They were a lifesaver that fist week I was trying to establish breastfeeding. I give all credit to the Natural Nipple Butter for preventing sores and cracks, and you don’t even have to wash it off before breastfeeding. I complained earlier that the Milkmaid Tea was super gross, but I do believe it helps keep up milk production when you’re stressed and sleep deprived…..and it’s just cheaper to get the bundle instead of individual items.

Also try:

Happy Mama Spray
Earth Mama Body Butter
Earth Mama Bottom Balm and Spray
Angel Baby Lotion
Angel Baby Shampoo and Bodywash